Information Notice, pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation No. 679/2016 and consent
Pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (hereafter, referred to as GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation), and in relation to the personal data of which Equality srl will become aware with the assignment further to contracts and agreements entered into between the parties indicated in this information notice, we hereby inform you of the following:
Controller and personal data protection officer
The Controller is EQUALITY SRL, with registered office in Strada Privata Darwin, No. 5, 20090 Cusago, Tax Code/VAT Registration: 09990390156, represented by Gianpaolo Sticco. The Controller may be contacted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com. The company has not appointed a personal data protection officer (DPO) as it is not necessary.
Purpose of data processing
The data processing is aimed at ensuring the correct and complete performance of the appointment received, as well as merely for administrative purposes. Your data will also be processed for the following purposes:
• to fulfil the obligations envisaged regarding tax and accounting aspects;
• to comply with the obligations required by current legislation;
• to send communications regarding the products marketed by Equality srl;
• to ensure access to the reserved area of the www.equality-horse.com website.
The personal data may be processed by means of paper-based and computerised archives (including portable devices) and processed using methods strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis for data processing
Equality srl processes your personal data lawfully, when the data processing:
• is required to perform a contract of which you are a party or to perform pre-contractual measures adopted on request;
• is required to fulfil a legal obligation;
• is based on express consent.
Consequences of failing to communicate personal data
Failure to communicate personal data prevents the contractual relationship being completed with regard to the personal data relating to the performance of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfilment of a regulatory obligation (for example: obligations associated with the keeping of accounting and tax books, registers and records).
Your personal data to be processed for the purposes indicated above, will be stored for the duration of the contract and subsequently, for the time that Equality srl is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, as envisaged by laws or regulations.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. consultants and certified accountants or other legal advisors who provide services which are functional for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance institutions which provide services functional for the purposes indicated above;
3. persons that process data in order to perform specific legal obligations;
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, in order to fulfil legal obligations.
Profiling and Dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to dissemination or to any entirely automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Data subject’s rights
Your rights acknowledged by the GDPR include:
- requesting access to your personal data and to the information relating to your personal data; rectifying inaccurate data or integrating incomplete data; the erasure of personal data concerning the data subject (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and subject to the exceptions envisaged in paragraph 3 of the same article); restricting the processing of your personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the circumstances indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- requesting and obtaining your personal data in a format that is structured and legible by an automatic device where the legal basis of the data processing is the contract or the consent, and the data processing is performed with automated means, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another controller (so-called right to personal data portability);
- objecting, at any time, to the processing of your personal data in relation to particular situations which concern you;
- revoking consent, at any time, limited to the circumstances in which the treatment is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and regards common personal data (for example: date and place of birth or place of residence), or special categories of data (for example: data which reveal your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, the state of health or sex life). However, data processing based on consent and performed prior to the consent being revoked retains its lawfulness;
- lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Personal Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it).