Animalintex Hoof Shaped
Animalintex is a multi-layered, highly absorbent pack that is easy to use and suitable for a wide range of common problems in the horse’s foot.
- Hot wrap: chronic laminitis, festering of the frog horn, soiling
- Cold wrap: acute laminitis
One bag contains 3 pieces
Instructions for Use
- Thoroughly clean the area to be treated
- place Animalintex in a bowl with the plasticised side facing upwards
- pour water (hot or cold as required) into the container around the edges of the Animalintex Hoof
- after it has soaked in water, remove the pack from the basin and remove the excess water with light pressure
- apply the pack to the area to be treated with the plasticised surface facing outwards (not in contact with the skin), shaping it around the edges of the application area
- apply an external restraining bandage, ensuring that the wrap is completely covered
Codes and attachments
Are you a vet?
Log in or register to see the complete catalog