Multi-layered, highly absorbent pack, easy to use and suitable for a wide range of common horse problems.
- Hot pack: abrasions, bruises, contaminated and infected wounds, abscesses
- Cold pack: tendonitis, desmitis, schinelle, trauma
One envelope contains 1 flap
One box contains 10 flaps
Instructions for Use
- Thoroughly clean the area to be treated
- place the Animalintex flap in a shallow bowl, with the plasticised surface facing outwards
- Pour water into the container around the edges of Animalintex
- After it has soaked in water, remove the pack from the basin and remove the excess water with gentle pressure
- Apply the pack to the affected area with the plasticised surface outwards (not in contact with the skin), shaping it around the edges of the application area
- Apply an external restraining bandage, ensuring that the wrap is completely covered
Codes and attachments
Are you a vet?
Log in or register to see the complete catalog