Clay-based formulation enriched with essential oils with cooling and relieving action for application to joints and tendons after work when affected by heat and swelling.
5 kg bucket
Water • Kaolin • Aloe glycolic extract • Olea europaea leaf extract • Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil • Gaultheria procumbens leaf oil • Mentha arvensis herb oil • Chlorophyll
Instructions for Use
- Clean the part to be treated completely and leave the hair moist
- Apply Cool Tite to affected parts without bandage (like a cretate) or with bandage (plastic film, cotton and bandage)
- leave for at least 24 hours
- remove with water and repeat if necessary
Cool Tite can also be used under the sole of the foot: thanks to its distinct cooling action, it is also effective when applied on the sole (sobbing or heat) or on the hoo wall and coronary horn:
- Clean the affected area, apply a layer, cover with paper and bandage
Codes and attachments
Are you a vet?
Log in or register to see the complete catalog