Feed supplement specially formulated to protect the intestines and keep them in efficient working order.
The product contains:
- Hydrolysed lignocellulose: breaks down the oxidised free radicals which form during inflammatory processes
- Toasted cereals, cell walls from Saccharomyces cerevisiae: support for the mechanisms which neutralise the toxic substances produced by bacteria and/or absorbed from the outside
- Inulin: encourages the growth of intestinal bifidobacteria, especially those resident in the colon
- Extract of chestnut and lignocellulose: contribute to the stoppage of the flow of fluids from the tissues to the intestinal lumen as a consequence of inflammatory processes
- High quality stabilised yeasts: these defend the autochthonous intestinal microbe groups to enable them to maintain their specific epithelial territories
2 kg bucket
Dehulled oats meal • wheat • lignocellulose hydrolysed • yeasts inactivated • carob flour • yeast cell walls from Saccharomyces cerevisiae • toasted barley • co-product of enzymes production from Aspergillus oryzae • bacterial biomass rich in protein from Bacillus spp • Saccharomyces boulardii inactivated • yeast extract • calcium carbonate • bark of Ulmus • inulin from chicory • dextrose • sucrose
Flavourings: chestnut extract (Castanea sativa) 16 g;
Vitamins: vitamin A (3a672a) 13,500 UI, vitamin D3 (3a671) 540 U.I. , vitamin E (3a700) 13.5 mg;
Trace elements: selenium (sodium selenite) (3b801) 0.027 mg; Binders: sepiolite (E562) 22.6 g.
Instructions for Use
- Horse (500 kg): 60 g per day (2 scoops)
- Foal/pony: 30 g per day (1 scoop)
To be mixed into the feed ration
Are you a vet?
Log in or register to see the complete catalog