Mixture of high-grade ingredients, specially formulated for the maintenance of joint function in dogs. Myristol contains:
- Hydrolysed collagen: mix of amino acids that acts as a key building block for collagen, supporting the health and production of joint cartilage.
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA): a fatty acid amide, the ‘on-demand’ production of which targets the inflammatory and pain component of the joint, PEA is a biological modulator of mast cells (immune cells present in all tissues)
- MSM (Mosomo): natural source of sulphur, provides the body with the sulphur needed for the synthesis of other molecules.
- Glucosamine: precursor and main component of the cartilage matrix, supports cartilage synthesis at the joint level
- Boswellia Serrata: Boswellia extract, rich in boswellic acids (anti-inflammatory action)
- Melofeed®: natural antioxidant complex rich in Superoxide Dismutase enzyme
Jar of 100 tablets (palatable and divisible for easy administration)
Maltodextrin • soya meal • dehulled and toasted • glucosamine from animal tissues • hydrolyzed collagen • palmitoylethanolamide • chicken hydrolyzed animal protein • methylsulfonylmethane • magnesium stearate • mono-, di and
tri glycerides of fatty acids (glyceryl behenate) • freeze-dried melon juice and pulp (Melofeed®) • palm oil • crude lecithins
Vitamins: Vitamin C (3a300) 30,000 mg; Trace elements: manganese (manganese oxide) (3b502) 600 mg, zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrated) (3b605) 345 mg, copper (copper chelate of hydroxyl analogue of methionine) (3b4.10) 135 mg. Aminoacids: DL-Methionine (3c301) 20,000 mg;
Flavourings: Olibanum extract (Boswellia serrata) (2b2816-ex) 1,300 mg.
Instructions for Use
- Weight <5 kg: half tablet per day
- Weight 6-15 kg: 1 tablet per day
- Weight 16-25 kg: 1½ tablets per day
- Weight 26-35 kg: 2 tablets per day
- Weght >36 kg: 3 tablets per day
Codes and attachments
Are you a vet?
Log in or register to see the complete catalog